Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you think my local pub (Wetherspoons) will let me in on Halloween if I'm wearing a mask of the Saw puppet?

shouldnt be a problem i see wetherspoons staff dressing up/fancy dress, you could always pop in %26amp; ask b4 to save any embarressment Do you think my local pub (Wetherspoons) will let me in on Halloween if I'm wearing a mask of the Saw puppet?
I don't think so.... well actually probably because people will have scarier things on that night. I guess you'll just have to show them your face before you can go in.Do you think my local pub (Wetherspoons) will let me in on Halloween if I'm wearing a mask of the Saw puppet?
cant see way not if you seen the state of some of the women in the wetherspoons i go to a mask will fit right in!



It all depends on how important the little manager/manageress thinks they are.
hahaha hilarious!


i dotn see why not after all it is halloween im sure they wont mistake you for some mass murderer!


you might get laid into by all the spoons chavs though haha
if you're old enough to go to a pub, you're too old to be doing silly dressing up games.
depends on if they are putting on a costume theme for halloween you'll have to ask the management
probably, they probably wont know the character.
call in and ask

No comments:

Post a Comment