Friday, December 25, 2009

What clothes should I make the serial killer in my creepy, horror novel wear (including what type of mask)?

He should wear black dressed down. The mask should obviously be a balaclava. Black Leather gloves, Black chiffon shirt, Black trousers and Black shoes and a crappy leather jacket. That's my idea of a serial killer and he won't exactly wear a expensive tux or something because it's gonna get ruined. Serial killers are lonely so their going to wear black and they attack at night so they gotta not be seen. Hope I helped x x x :DWhat clothes should I make the serial killer in my creepy, horror novel wear (including what type of mask)?
The mask depends on the story you're telling and his motives. If he has motives that involve society at large, give him a politician face mask. Otherwise, give him a devil face mask. It says a lot and gives the character depth.





And the clothes depend on his basis...does he represent the devil? Give him a red shirt and black suit. Fear? Dress him all in black.





Is he the average Joe? Give him work clothes.





: )What clothes should I make the serial killer in my creepy, horror novel wear (including what type of mask)?
make him wear a tux with a bunny mask.
Make him dress up as my Mother....





*Shivers*
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment