Friday, December 25, 2009

If they were gonna remake the Mask movies would like it as a comedy-horror?

Like in the comics it was a comedy horror instead of it just being a comedy like the first oneIf they were gonna remake the Mask movies would like it as a comedy-horror?
As someone who has read the comics I think ';black-comedy'; is closer to the mark than ';comedy-horror';....the comics had some dark moments, but I would not classify them as having a sub-genre of horror.





I would like to have seen the movie (Yes, I said movie...I do not count the stinking-turd of a sequel to even being a ';Mask'; movie, actually) be a bit darker.





But ';horror';?





Not so much.If they were gonna remake the Mask movies would like it as a comedy-horror?
Now a man and a dog already wore the mask, what about letting an actress playing the main character? If it was horror , she can scare her anyone who bullies her too much and scares the hell of them.
that would be a really good idea! :P I watched both movies and I might even watch it again.
if they remake the Mask, someone will die.


the first is the only good one.
make it a very gross horror movie!
no they should not remake the movie
The only one worth remaking is the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment