Monday, December 21, 2009

What would you do if you saw a masked person wearing normal clothes walking through the mall?

Like what kinda of mask? A Black ski mask? Then hello 9-1-1. If they are wearing a red eye mask like a super hero, well then I think I would contact security since someone obviously escaped the coo-coo bin. Is it Halloween and a bunch of kids are running around with masks...well, then, nothing.





You need to give more context.What would you do if you saw a masked person wearing normal clothes walking through the mall?
I would just turn around and walkout normally so that I don't attract his/her attention.What would you do if you saw a masked person wearing normal clothes walking through the mall?
I would run away and cry like a two-year old girl maybe even pee on myself
id put on a mask and walk with them
depends, what kind of mask?





Like a balaclava, a muslim veil type thing or a halloween mask lol ?


Ahh it's michael!!


I would probably be suspicious, look for a weapon on them and move far away from them. If I thought they had a weapon I would go and let security/police know
Leave %26amp; call security.
I'd hide in the nearest ladies room, and call 911 on my cell phone.





Unless, of course, that person was female. In that case, I'd find someplace else to hide. Maybe in the back room of a food court or somewhere.
either they are really ugly, or i need to get the hell out of there

No comments:

Post a Comment