Monday, December 21, 2009

What would you do if you saw baby with a clown mask on your back step?

What would be your 1st reactionWhat would you do if you saw baby with a clown mask on your back step?
make macaroni art pictures.What would you do if you saw baby with a clown mask on your back step?
I'd be like ';What the crap?'; then take the mask off. If it's a cute baby, I'd pick it up and keep it until his/her owners came. If it's a scary baby, I'd run back inside.
i would scream, grab it and take the clown mask off, if its a mutant baby i would throw it on the trash can (not really). If its normal then i would ask my parents to adopt it. lol
Stab it...


I know thats pretty mean...


But I would stab it and run.


Like the wind.


Cause' I watch too many horror movies.
knife eat then barbecue the parts
';michael myers?';
Call the police...
I'd think something along the lines of ';OMG KILL IT! KILL IT FIRE!';.
the randomness %26lt;3





i would get shocked at first then take it off :D
Wtf?
i would call michael jackson up from the dead and tell him to take care of it.
some pyscho parents right there .. :O ♥
practice my punting
omg
um hai
wat???
eat it
scream . i hate clowns


. then say wtf? how did u get here. mi house is gated.
Tell him or her that I don't have the rent money.
i'll laugh





what's up with these babies! haha
  • credot siosse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment