Monday, December 21, 2009

I saw some guy in a mask just walk around the side of my house. What should I do?

Since it's way past Halloween it's safe to assume he isn't a trick or treater, so I'd hit him in the head with a shovel.....spiritually speaking of course.





*Raptor, you beat me to the punch on the Halloween AND the shovel....no fairI saw some guy in a mask just walk around the side of my house. What should I do?
Tell him Halloween was over a month ago, and you're not giving him any candy. When he asks you why YOU'RE still wearing a mask, hit him with a shovel for being a smartass.





%26lt;edit%26gt;@Deep Blue - I know, right? That was freaky how similar our answers were, and you were only like 20 seconds behind me.I saw some guy in a mask just walk around the side of my house. What should I do?
you know, that picture is hilarious. I can actually visualize that guy asking these stupid questions. You make me laugh, well, not out loud because it's not really funny, but kinda smirk, a little, sometimes........
Judging by your name it would probably be too late by the time I finish teaching you how to pick up your phone and dial 911.
OReilly
Don't worry; he doesn't want to be identified lest someone thinks he knows you.
Open the door, you are in his house.
Probably your big daddy...
A 3-D puzzle of the Eiffel Tower.
Give him a wet sloppy kiss.
Check your calendar... it may be halloween
walk around his mask while wearing a house
Tell Manuel to come on in for a cup of Joe
Sick your raccoon on him!
that's just your wife's secret lover... ask him in, have a threesome

No comments:

Post a Comment