Monday, December 21, 2009

In the movie Saw II, was the death mask trap inescapable?

I think so. I mean, the guy only had like a minute to cut open his eye to find a key. I just bought contacts for my very first time and have a hard time having to touch my eyeball to put them in. I can't imagine having to cut open my eyeball with a scalpel. I don't think any human would be able to do that. What are your thoughts?In the movie Saw II, was the death mask trap inescapable?
The only traps that were truly inescapable were those that were put together by Amanda. The Death Mask was a trap that was possible to escape, you'd be amazed at what people will do in order to survive.In the movie Saw II, was the death mask trap inescapable?
ud be surprised what u will do to keep urself alive if it came down to cutting ur eye or death ur gonna rip that eye out of there or at least most people would
  • credot siosse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment