Monday, December 21, 2009

Where to find Jigsaw SAW mask?

My friend decided to be ';SAW 'Jigsaw' '; for halloween cuz she and i really love that movie.. But shes and I isn't so sure where to find good mask...





i am just going be a school weird girl ever. in my xxx-large gym MSS shirt (I am meduim but it ran out tho.) the shirt is around my knee size, and with mini-short under and high socks with purple converse shoes with big purple glasses.. Shirt is grey with eagle on it... anyway.





Where to find jigsaw mask tho?





i am going shop with her to find a most epic jigsaw clothes... and a tricycleWhere to find Jigsaw SAW mask?
Try the dollar stores . There halloween stuff is out so shop early! Try the Costume Shops. also check out the second hand stores. Check on Craig's list . good Luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment