Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm writing the story for a horror movie and I'm wondering what mask is scarier?

http://www.unitedmaskandparty.com/Hallow鈥?/a>








http://www.akrondesign.com/foundation/im鈥?/a>I'm writing the story for a horror movie and I'm wondering what mask is scarier?
The Micheal jackson one is fuckin scary!!I'm writing the story for a horror movie and I'm wondering what mask is scarier?
One minute.I'm going to try to find some different ones.


But I really liked the MJ mask!
definalaly micheal jackson but if ur going for a more serious go for a different 1 cause first one is just weird and second is just funny!
THE MJ ONE!!
You should use your face.
Lol, the Michael Jackson one.
I can't decide - they both will keep you up at night
MICHAEL JACKSON! lmfao! good luck!
Stupid.... Cole you are too much! go with Michael Jackson...
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





M.J. DEFINATLY
my mother-in-law's face, i'm sure that will scare the crap out of people.
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! MICHAEL JACKSON! .that one is the scariest!
the michael jackson one. I literally screamed when I saw it.
The latter, people will believe there's a need for a sequel to your movie...Which there should be if it's starring Michael Jackson, he frightens me more than Jason, Freddy and the Headless Horseman combined.
The first link....called funny mask.
that second one is gruesome
If you want to make spoof/a comedy...Use the second mask( Michael Jackson mask).But if you want to make a slasher movie like Friday the 13th and Halloween, than I would vote for the witch with green hat,the first mask.
Well Cole I think that you should use the Michael Jackson one if you are making a short movie. But you can also use both of them as trick-of-treaters that go to a house and scare the person at the door. But that's not that scary, but its an idea.
omg, omg that is really creepy! both of them...idk which one to pick - freaky! aaahh
Ahaha! Michael Jackson!





Haha good luck with the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment