Friday, December 25, 2009

Which current political figure's Halloween mask has the best chance of being used in a horror movie?

Cheney is my favorite so far. McCain looks pretty creepy too. Then again. Hilary is a few shades of pale and a hair color change away from looking like the Joker. Also, it does not have to be someone who has a mask out.





DRAGON 2008


';I BELIEVE IN U.S.';Which current political figure's Halloween mask has the best chance of being used in a horror movie?
Nancy PelosiWhich current political figure's Halloween mask has the best chance of being used in a horror movie?
I would say George W. Bush. If you can't find a Bush mask, you could always just find an ape mask and then paint it. After all, that's what they did to a William Shatner mask in order to create the Michael Myers mask for ';Halloween';!
If I really wanted to scare the daylights out of the largest number of people, in bang for buck, I'm going with the most natural Nacy Pelosi mask I can find.
Hilary Clinton
I think the Barack Hussein Obama Mask has truly got to be the scariest.. I know it would scare me if the person wearing it rang my bell.
Sarah Palin. ';THE HORROR';!
Obama ,its not even Halloween and that face scares the h#ll out of me !
Sarah Palin ROFLMAO!
Scary looking McShame.
Bela Pelosi's.
Cheney himself scares the crap out of me. So, there is no competition.
Uncle Bill and then hand out cigar tubes to all the girls.
Sarah Palin of course!!





She's the Wicked Witch of the North!!








LMFAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment