Monday, December 21, 2009

I just saw a dog run by wearing a oxygen mask? Should I be worried?

Only if he was wearing it wrong.I just saw a dog run by wearing a oxygen mask? Should I be worried?
haha... first i would laugh my head off.. than i would look again.. laugh more.. than i would be worried... than i would ask what i'd been smookin'... lol..


but no don't be worried.. it's funny... well unless it was your dog..I just saw a dog run by wearing a oxygen mask? Should I be worried?
Haha! Wow, first you should be amused, then u should be worried! wow, lol!
Well...if I were u, I would be thinking What has the world come to?








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Its owner just has real bad flatulence. I'd only worry if it was your next-door neighbour's dog.
Yep, that dog is trying to save itself from impending doom!
LOL.. the dog might be out of breath.


yeah, call the ambulance.
Uhh... idk about you, but i sure would be!
lol! it must be a joke hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment