Friday, December 25, 2009

A couple years ago I saw on TELEMUNDO there was a masked guy who looked like Lord Zedd from the power Rangers.

The masked man looked like a wrestler and he had this little masked midget with him... any ideas?A couple years ago I saw on TELEMUNDO there was a masked guy who looked like Lord Zedd from the power Rangers.
I am not sure if you are asking for a luchador's name. Well, the only one that I know that satisfies your criteria is the Luchador Tinieblas and his small sidekick Alushe (very popular luchador).A couple years ago I saw on TELEMUNDO there was a masked guy who looked like Lord Zedd from the power Rangers.
LMAO....





Lord Zedd!?





Damn, that was a while back.





Anyway...I can't recall.
it may be Gronda.
All I could think of was the lead singer of the band Gwar. look it up on google, you'll see what I mean.
not at all i never saw that sorry....i dont understand spanish so i do watch that channel....

No comments:

Post a Comment