Monday, December 21, 2009

What was your reaction when you saw Kane with his mask on this week?

It was amazing and the promo he cut brought back awesome memories of how dominant he was as masked Kane. He has done some amazing work for WWE and is grossly underappreciated for it. I hope that the remasking leads to an awesome storyline which would lead to an eventual decent WWE or WHC title run. He deserves it. But he needs the hair back thoughWhat was your reaction when you saw Kane with his mask on this week?
A bit surprised. because i didn't realize that he wanted to see or hold the mask again. but now that he only showed it only for that night, i hope that he doesn't show it again. it'll probably make him more sick than ever.What was your reaction when you saw Kane with his mask on this week?
I'll admit it - I marked out. I felt that Kane losing the mask was awful, and would love it if WWE could pull one of their famous ';let's forget about *insert the creative team's mistake here*'; and give him back his mask.
i was happy that he had it on... but i dont think itll ever be the same unless he puts on his old attire, and adds the hair. thats how i remember the old kane. lol
i was so excited. i was so shocked. kane returning to his mask would be incredible!
I thought the sick, twisted Kane was coming back so when he turned around, I got goosebumps. I was thinking 'I'm totally going to mark out for Kane' until he took it off
I was excited until he took it off I don't appreciate getting teased!!!
I NEVER WATCHED RAW THIS WEEK. I WAS WORKING :(
i was scared at fist i was like omg but then i was just creaped out
I was excited until he took it off
I didn't know about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment