Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can i get the Saw voice changer and mask in the toronto area?

By saw i mean the villain from the movies.I am thinking early about Halloween and was wondering where i can get the items? I rly wanna do a prank to my friends with the saw voice changer. call them up and be like ';Mister Roberts, i would like to play a game'; etc.Where can i get the Saw voice changer and mask in the toronto area?
not sure about specific changers for movies....but check this out...


http://www.endoacustica.com/voice_change鈥?/a>





Being in Canada, I'm sure you can look into tech gadgets since so many television programs are filmed there, damn that outsourcing. Oh wait, nevermind, Canada is part of IATSE, heh, I almost forgot. :P





Many SciFi Channel series are shot in Vancouver? I think. there is more than likely something program oriented if you are interested in overlaying your changed voice through a mixer of sorts and relayed/delayed through a set of speakers of monitors.Where can i get the Saw voice changer and mask in the toronto area?
internet

No comments:

Post a Comment