Friday, December 25, 2009

Were you disappointed when you saw Darth Vader take his mask off?

Who were you expecting it to be? (James Earl Jones excluded)Were you disappointed when you saw Darth Vader take his mask off?
At the time, I was probably disappointed (I saw it in the theater upon first release). This badass movie villain is just a weak old man??





After they went back and fleshed out the story with the ';first three'; movies (which I know a lot of people don't like), you appreciate it more. I think that moment was meant to read that way. Underneath all that was just a tired, beaten man who was being kept alive by technology and hate.





All of the Star Wars movies had some powerful lasting images, but that is one of the greatest. Especially with the ';first three'; movies being added, the story is really about Anakin Skywalker's rise, fall, and redemption.





Once I had the whole story to understand, I appreciate it a lot more. There's a lot more depth here than just some mean guy offing people.Were you disappointed when you saw Darth Vader take his mask off?
not really. it was star wars. . in my opion?
someone hot
Someone with a deeper voice. I mean that guy just didn't fit the part!





I don't know if it is true, but someone told me he was the only actor that took the lump payment, so he doesn't get money when they sell Star Wars items.
Somebody with a meaner face who didn't sound lke an 80 year old
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment